JSW

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

...and we're back

I guess it took a reminder from the .eu registry to make me remember my blog. If anyone was reading it then I’m sorry it’s been a while since the last time I updated it. But, I’ve paid the fee for 2008 and I’ll write something, looking back at the year since my last update.

The last couple of weeks have had to with music, I’ve been to several concerts lately:

- Ed Harcourt
-The National
- Black Mountain
- Ryan Adams & The Cardinals
- Arcade Fire

Maybe there were some more too but I can’t remember right now. But it has been fun. And Kristian has been a great concert-goer-in-crime, drinking as much as he’s listening, and most probably faster...

Just before the concerts Stockholm held its annual film festival. I saw 10 films in all:

VERY GOOD
“Expired”
“Interview”

GOOD
“We Own The Night”
“Send A Bullet”
“Live”

OKAY
“AFR”
“Chapter 27”
“Ghosts Of Abu Ghraib”
“4 months, 3 weeks and 2 days”

BAD
“Descent”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home