JSW

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Looking back 3… Summer in Stockholm

One Sunday morning early in the summer my hair was aching after a night out and, after a failed attempt at breakfast I went back to bed. Waking from my sleep, I though I heard sheep outside (!). And it wasn’t a dream either. Strange that. I still don’t know where they came from or where they went.

We had plenty of visitors this summer, friends and family. So we took the opportunity of taking people out to see and do things when they didn’t only want shopping. Like Stockholm’s Jazz Festival. Always worth a visit.

Jenny and I did things on our own too, like spending a day out in Fjäderholmarna, going to Uppsala, playing golf, watching tennis and looking at gay people marching through town. Apart from reading in the park and drinking beer on the local terrace, of course.

As summer turned into autumn there’s the thing called kräftskiva. Once again we went to Helene and Tommie’s (now married by the way) summer place in Dalarna for a good party including crayfish, schnaps and nude swimming. One thing usually leads to another…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home