JSW

Saturday, October 21, 2006

A man without a car is like a cowboy without a cow


Yes folks, I am no longer the pround owner of a Volvo V40. Because of our plans to move into the centre of Stockholm we had to get rid of at least one car and, unless your name is Tommy Sharif, this is an argument you're always gonna lose. Actually, even if your name is Tommy Sharif, you'll end up without a car.

Anyway, instead of a p***y magnet on alloys I've got an envelope bursting with 1000-kronor bills. It's a rather small envelope, but I reckon I could still have a pretty good night out on Stureplan should I choose to spend the money there. But, alas, it'll go into buying a share in Jenny's car and then possibly, on a new couch or bed or whatever we'll need when we eventually buy our own place in some attractive part of Stockholm.

On that topic we're off to see some more flats tomorrow but it's still not so important that I can't take the time out to watch a good football match. Actully, since I don't have a car anymore I think a decent game, beer and some bar food will do me a whole lot of good. Because on Monday it's back to the multigrain cereal and public transport again.

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Ooyyo said...

I love the title "A man without a car is like a cowboy without a cow" lol I would say "cowboy without a horse" but yours sounds better :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home