JSW

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Kako se kaže ”holiday” na hrvatskom?

This much-longed for trip to Croatia was the first ”beach holiday” in God knows how many years. Well, that’s what I thought it would be. As it turned out, Dalmatia’s coastal city of Dubrovnik had a lot more that just beaches to offer; a fascinating old town as well as a very good cuisine based on whatever can be dragged out of the Adriatic.

For those of you who don’t know, my brother Henrik and his native Croatian girlfriend Julia suggested and arranged the stay which Jenny and I happily joined. Jenny had been wanting a holiday by the sea for some time and me, neither possessing a beach body nor the patience or the skin to spend several hours below a baking sun, this was in fact not a bad compromise.

Rather than adding much more text I think I’ll show you some pictures instead.

PS: click on the pictures twice for sharper images

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home