JSW

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

X-mas and New Year’s in Drammen


This was the first time Jenny and I spent Christmas together. Knowing about the bun in the oven we assumed there’d be more to come so why not start in Norway and then alternate. It started off with Torill’s (late) 60th birthday party, pretty much what you’d expected it to be but in a lovely setting at Børsen in Drammen.

Then, as always, there were the numerous car trips between my mom’s house and my dad’s house but since I brought a pregnant girlfriend home with me I was sure to get the best bed in the least cold room…

No Christmas period is complete without several visits to my gran and a trip to Oslo to see the extended family.

New Year ’s Eve was celebrated at my dad’s house in Drammen; three “families” within one family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home