JSW

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Spring ‘08


Here’s an attempt at recounting what’s happened this spring. The Band of Horses concert here in Stockholm was memorable, I do like them. A friend of a friend of a friend turned 30 (they all do eventually, it seems) so we went there. Quite cool to have your birthday party at the British Embassy, I must say, albeit nowhere near the secret dossiers of Göran Persson & Co.

Being a frequent business traveler – at least occasionally – I went to Voss (Norway) and it’s as lovely as people say. But it has one thing in common with a lot of places. Beautiful,yes, but I reckon I couldn’t live there permanently. Maybe if you’re into extreme sports. Unless golf counts I’ll stay in Stockholm for now. Sat next to that half famous guy from Voss who’s occasionally on TV, though.

Meanwhile, back in our one bedroom flat in Stockholm we’ve finished turning it into a 1,5 bedroom flat for the baby. That meant that the keyboard had to go, and so did the desk, but my guitars are still there, probably feeling as nervous about the future as I am. No, I’m not, really.

My mom came to Stockholm too recently. It’s probably nothing to do with the baby. Unless she should decide to come again this summer, in which case I’d think otherwise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home